Send bulk email to recipients in one click in Microsoft Outlook
Whenever you plan:
- to send personalized group e-mail messages;
- to reply to numerous e-mails from the different recipients;
- to send an e-mail to recipients from selected e-mails, contacts, tasks, meetings or all recipients from any Outlook folder;
- to send a group message as a single e-mail to all recipients, or as a separate e-mail (send personally) to each recipient;
- to create a Distribution list from selected e-mails, contacts, meetings, tasks;
- to easily add contacts to an existing Distribution list;
Send2 is at your disposal, a solution that will greatly facilitate such routine tasks.
If you are looking for means to save your valuable time
, this plug-in for Microsoft Outlook is for you.
Main features of Send2:
You can now create a bulk e-mail in only a few clicks, picking up recipients' addresses right in your current view, and adding them to "TO", "CC", or "BCC" fields in one click.
It allows you to insert the appropriate contact details - Full Name, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Initials, Nickname and Company - for each recipient of a group message.
The final recipient will receive no information about any of the other recipients. Recipient will see only his/her name and address in the "To" "CC", "BCC" fields (a field of your choice), as if the message has been sent to him/her only.
The destination addresses can be picked up from e-mails, tasks, meetings, or contacts.
Selecting a folder in the left Microsoft Outlook Navigation pane allows you to send a message to all recipients in this folder.
The Send2 Options allow you to automatically flag the unsent group messages, and remove flags when these messages are sent out.
Send2 allows you to easily create a new distribution list or add new recipients to existing distribution lists.
Ability to create new distribution list from the current folder is now added into Outlook "Actions -> Send2" menu
Now you can split your e-mails and send them as separate e-mails.
Microsoft Windows 7 is now fully supported.
Convenient toolbar is now available for Outlook 2007/2010 users.
Add-in for Microsoft Outlook.
Integrated in the Microsoft Outlook Actions menu, shortcut menu and Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
A PC with a 1 GHz processor & 512 Mb of RAM
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP. 32-bit or 64-bit editions
Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32-bit), 2007, 2003, 2002/XP